TransferNow is a secure method of transferring money between your Liberty accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions from within your Online Banking.
TransferNow benefits include:
- More control over your money
- Multiple transfer options: one-time, recurring and future-dated transfers
- Standard and express delivery options
- Works with over 15,000 participating financial institutions
- Ease and convenience - simply login to your Online Banking to get started
Frequently Asked Questions
To begin using TransferNow you must first be enrolled in Online Banking and then complete the TransferNow Enrollment Form.
Once TransferNow enrollment is active, you will see a new option in the Transfer menu of your Online Banking.
Before a transfer can be made, you will need to verify ownership of the account(s) at your other financial institution(s). Funds can only be transferred between accounts with same ownership.
- Login to Online Banking
- Select, "Transfer," then "External Transfer"
- Next, select "Add a New Account"
You have two options for account ownership verification: real-time and trial deposits. The real-time verification process is the default as it allows you to proceed promptly with the transfer. However, you will be asked for your log-in credentials at the other financial institution(s) including any challenge questions. If you do not want to use this method, you can select the trial deposit method by following the direction in the Information box.
Liberty offers two transfer options: standard and next-day.
- Standard transfers arrive in the receiving account within three business days.
- Next-day transfers will arrive in the receiving account on the next business day.
For deposits received and accepted before 2:00 pm Central Time on a business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. Funds from your deposit generally will be available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Please see the Funds Availability Policy for additional details.
There is a fee for each transfer according to the delivery speed you select:
- $1.00 for Standard Delivery
- $5.00 for Next-Day Delivery
Yes, the minimum transfer amount is $10.00 and individual customer limits are as follows.
|Service Limits||Limit Type||Inbound Limit/Max Allowable||Outbound Limit/Max Allowable|
|Monthly (rolling 30-day period)||$10,000/$30,000||$10,000/$30,000|
|Monthly (rolling 30-day period)||$5,000/$20,000||$5,000/$10,000|
TransferNow is not available from within the Mobile Banking App, however, you may access this feature by logging into Online Banking from your mobile device1. Visit bankliberty.com using the Internet browser on your device and login to your Online Banking account.
1Your carrier's data messaging rates apply.