Additional Trust Services
Corporate Trust & Agency Services
We also offer a variety of services administrative and tax-strategy services tailored to your personal and business needs. These services include:
- Fiduciary Agency Services - For clients and professionals who want to retain their appointed trustee or executor capacities but for various reasons, desire a part or all of the required administrative, investment, tax and bookkeeping responsibilities to be outsourced.
- Managed Agency Accounts - For individual trustees as well as for civic, charitable, and religious organizations, our professionals provide investment management expertise and services including asset management, safekeeping, bill payment, cash management, and more using the latest technology, research and analysis to enhance investment return.
- Custodial Agency Services - For those who want to keep investment discretion and supervision, we can assist with administrative and bookkeeping responsibilities. Our custodial services help you simplify safekeeping, receipts, disbursements, recordkeeping and more.
- Escrow Agency Services - We can serve as a third party custodian of funds and/or assets for clients entering into a contract with another party.
- 1031 Exchange Services - For property owners looking to delay or possibly even eliminate capital gains taxes owed on the sale and purchase of qualifying property, we can act as a qualified intermediary or trustee for individuals or institutions in these deferred exchange transactions.
Bill Payment Services
Perfect for those that frequently travel, are coping with a long-term illness, or those that no longer have the desire or capacity to manage their monthly bills, we can handle them for you at your direction. You receive periodic statements detailing all receipts and expenditures occurring in your account and freedom from this routine, time-consuming task.
Farm Management Services
If you own and operate a farm that has become difficult to manage, or inherited a farm that you're not sure how to manage due to its location, size, or other circumstances, we can provide services to assist you with its land, equipment, and operational management.
Closely Held Business Interest Services
There are numerous estate planning techniques needed to safeguard a closely held business and to help transfer the property to the next generation of family members. We can help you take the necessary steps to minimize estate and gift tax consequences so that your closely held business interest does not create hardships for your family members while also ensuring your succession plans are carried out according to your vision.
To learn more about any of these valuable trust services, please contact our team of professionals. Regardless of whether you want to make planned, strategic decisions or you need to respond to life's unexpected events, we are here to help you every step of the way!